Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
Please start looking at your bye weeks and plan accordingly. There are finally some running backs to take a chance on. Even though he is on bye it is the week of Tebow! There are a few guys listed last week that may be still out there; Torain, Cruz, Redman, Garcon, Watson, Avant, L Robinson. Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Tim Tebow-Even though they are on the bye week and he has been named the starter. Since there are not many leagues that penalize you for comp %, you need to run and grab him. IN the last 3 weeks of the season in 2010 he was the #1 fantasy QB in the league. He has an odd way about him but he fills up the box score.
- Jackie Battle-Another guy on the bye week and while he is not the quickest guy, Haley gave him a shot and he delivered last week.
- Kerry Lumpkin-Blount is out for Sunday and he should at least get a time share.
- Montario Hardesty-Hillis is having contract issues and the last game they played there was a 50/50 split.
- Delone Carter-He was on this list earlier in the year but with Addai out for 1-3 weeks, he will be the guy.
- Doug Baldwin-He got to break out the past 2 weeks as all the coverage seemed to lean toward Rice.
- Mark Clayton-He comes back to the Rams next week and was a top 20 WR last year before he got hurt and had nice chemistry with Sam Bradford.
- Malcolm Floyd-He is finally healthy and on a bye but could be a nice grab and stash.
- Steve Breaston-With the Chiefs playing better, he should continue to get 5-8 targets every week.
- Alex Smith-With a nice 7-1 TD-int ratio, you can do worse for a bye week fill in.
- Donald Brown-He now enters a time share for Indy, maybe this is his time
- Jonathan Dwyer-Redman got banged up and he stepped in nicely.
- Chaz Schilens-Always had a lot of talent but injuries have held him back, now looking healthy.
- Darious Heyward Bey-Back to back good games but not a high recommendation.
- Jason Hill-He is the #2 WR for the Jaguars and expect them to be trailing all weeks.
Follow me on Twitter and feel free to ask any and all fantasy football questions –dvond
Good Luck this week!
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion