Fantasy Football Start \ Sit
Last week we went 5-4 in the Overachievers and 6-1 for underachievers. Let’s get to the rankings;
- Matt Moore (21)- We will stay on the bandwagon as I expect him to stay on course against an overrated Dallas Cowboys pass defense.
- Vince Young (19)- The Patriots defense continues to be awful.
- Mark Sanchez (14)- The Bills pass defense continues to get worse by the week and he is due for a solid game.
- Joe McKnight (42)- He had over 100 total yards last week and looked like the best RB on the roster.
- Marion Barber (35)- He has gotten a TD almost every week and expect a ton of carries from him and Forte with the Bears QB situation.
- Donald Brown (31)- He has played very well and get the Panthers defense.
- C.J. Spiller (27)- He has the rest of the year to prove he can be a RB1, I think it starts this week.
- Kevin Smith (23)- His pass receiving abilities make him very valuable in a high scoring game.
- Riley Cooper (50)- All Eagles WR’s are banged up and he was Vince Young’s favorite target last week.
- Jerome Simpson (47)- A.J. Green is out again, he stepped up with a huge game last week and will again.
- Reggie Wayne (40)- This is a hunch off the bye week and playing the awful Panthers defense.
- Mike Williams (30)- Josh Freeman looks healthy and is now looking for his WR1.
- Antonio Brown (23) He has been a top 15 WR in the NFL the past 5 weeks.
- Tim Tebow (9)- He is not really a QB and his rushing yards help him out but I have faith that the Chargers will put a stop to the madness.
- Philip Rivers (11)- He has been awful and th Denver defense is playing top shelf defense. Vincent Jackson will be taken away by Champ Bailey and River is lost without him.
- Steven Jackson (6)-I would expect the Cardinals to put 9 in the box with the Rams having the worst passing offense in the league.
- Frank Gore (11)- He is still banged up and Baltimore defense coming up.
- Reggie Bush (16)- He is not a RB2 without a bye week, they will have to throw to win.
- DeAngelo Williams (29)- He is un-startable in any league, you cannot roll the dice on 10 touches.
- Wes Welker (8)- Teams are taking him away and if you look, not many big weeks in the last 6.
- Vincent Jackson (11)-He never does well against top CB’s like Champ Bailey.
- Desean Jackson (14)- Even if he was not hurt, too much of a gamble week to week.
- Santonio Holmes (21)-One of the biggest disappointments all year continues to underperform.
- Dwayne Bowe (24)- Tyler Palko against an average pass defense does not bode well for Bowe.
- Mario Manningham (27)-He is an afterthought in the Giants passing offense.
- Denarious Moore (31)- I got burnt last week but never again unless you have a crystal ball.
Please feel free to contact me on Twitter dvond with any questions.