NFL Top 10 (Power Rankings)
- Green Bay Packers – (1) – The beat goes on for the Packers.
- New Orleans Saints – (2) The Saints throttled The Titan’s running game and came away with a road victory in Tennessee.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – (3) The Steelers will need a healthy Big Ben’s to win on the road against an angry 49ers team this Sunday.
- Baltimore Ravens – (5) The Ravens played smash mouth football with the overmatched Browns.
- New England Patriots (4) – The Pats get their chance to stop Tebowmania this week.
- Houston Texans – (8) The Texans are finding ways to win, and their coach should finally get some credit after spending the last few years on the hot seat.
- Denver Broncos – (8) Tebow is improving as a thrower, and he must have Elway and the Bronco front-office rethinking their off-season strategy.
- New York Jets – (10) Is Gang Green waking up at the exactly the right time? Considering their remaining schedule, they will likely be favored in each and should win out.
- San Francisco 49ers – (6) The Niners need to finish drives. Three short field goals left them in position to lose in Arizona.
- Atlanta Falcons (NR) – the Dirty Birds dominated the second half 24-0 in Carolina, and they have the Bucs and Jags coming to Atlanta over their last three.