Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
Welcome to back to our weekly Free Agent Frenzy Fantasy Football waiver wire list pickups, I will try to only list guys who should be available in 10-12 team leagues. The pickings are quite slim but here are a few guys to take a chance on. Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Ryan Williams-He finally broke out and may finally be recovered from last year’s injury and combined with the Beanie Well’s turf toe, he should be a nice bye week fill in.
- Denarious Moore-Another player finally getting healthy and he clicked well with Carson Palmer last year.
- Lamar Miller-In a small dose of action he has been quite productive, Reggie Bush may not e out long but this is a stash for later kind of player.
- Tashard Choice-This is a one week pick up but if you need a starting RB you can do much worse than him.
- Christian Ponder-He continues to improves and has a healthy group of weapons, a great guy to fill in for your QB1 and on the bench in case of injury,
- Bilal Powell-Shonn Greene is losing his job very quickly and he is next in line.
- Knowshown Moreno-He was inactive last week but Willis McGahee is already banged up and he should get a bulk of the carries if he is unable to play.
- T.J. Hilton-He is the 1st rookie receiver to go over 100 yards and with Austin Collie out for the year , he should continue to receive targets.
- Jared Cook-The Titans cannot run the ball and he finally came alive last week.
- Kyle Rudolph-He has been on this list before but if still unowned, grab him to be your TE1.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter. Good Luck this week!
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion