We are now 5 weeks in and the lack major impact free agents have continued week in and week out. We have 2 open running back positions but of course they are on teams that have shaky offensive lines and do not always commit to the run. But last week we had a few good ones in Hartline, James Jones, Andre Roberts and Branden Boldin. We will still throw a few out there as flyers below. Let’s get to this week’s list;
Average Size Leagues
• Jahvid Best-He has not yet been cleared but when he has played he has put up big time stats, this would be my #1 pick this week.
• Alex Green-Another running back coming off a torn acl and showed some burst but will never get 20 touches.
• LaRod Steven-Howlings-This may be a surprise to some but he flashed well in week 17 last year and is an exceptional receiver.
• Randall Cobb-He has been dropped in some league but as long as Greg Jennings is out his value is rising.
• James Starks-we know what we can do as do the Packers but he may get another chance for the next 8 weeks.
• William Powell-He has been a preseason stud for the Cardinals but not in regular season, taking a flyer is not the worst thing here.
• Kendell Wright-He is now the leading rookie receiver, has an issue with drops but the Titans cannot run the ball and have to throw the rest of the year.
• Jeremy Kerley-He looks to be the #1WR for the Jets, gets open deep and they move him around nicely.
• Brandon Saine-He is your 3rd packers RB, this is a guy to look at I touchdown heavy leagues.
• David Wilson-He finally broke free last week and I am expecting the typical break down from Ahmad Bradshaw after the 30 carries last week and head injury to Andre Brown.
• Beanie Wells-He comes back after week 12 so would be a grab and stash type of pickup.
• Chris Givens-He is now the Rams #1 play maker at receiver and is not a bad fill in for bye weeks.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter. Good Luck this week!