Fantasy Football Featured Editorials
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
We are now 6 weeks in and this week it looks like we may have 2 or 3 possible impact players. There are 6 teams off this week so you may only need a one week fill in. Last week we had a few good ones in Green, Cobb, Wright, and Chris Givens. Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Felix Jones– DeMarco Murray is out at least this week and could be out longer, he has never really taken this job by the horns but maybe this is finally the time.
- Daryl Richardson-He is now in a 50/50 job share with Steven Jackson and has a burst that gives him the big play ability the Rams are lacking.
- Kenny Britt-He looks to finally be healthy and has more talent than most receivers in the league.
- Donnie Avery-He may be a nice bye fill in this week with 6 teams off and the Colts playing at home.
- Montario Hardesty-He got a chance to fill in for the injured Trent Richardson and played pretty well, monitor the Browns injury situation.
- Brandon Gibson-The Rams will have to throw the next couple of weeks to stay with the Packers and Patriots offenses.
- Domenic Hixon-He is locked in as the giants 3rd receiver and gets the Redskins this week.
- Danny Woodhead-purely a bye week fill in but usually plays well versus the Jets.
- Josh Gordon-He has emerged as the big play receiver for the Browns but will be up and down as rookie receivers seem to go through their 1st season.
- Golden Tate-A physical receiver who may finally be making a mark in his 3rd year.
- Philip Tanner-If Felix Jones does not play well; he is the next in line.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter –dvond
Good Luck this week!
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff