Hey everyone, I am now back online after the hurricane and then a well times scheduled vacation. There are 3 regular season weeks remaining, so your team is in 2 possible spots:
- Either planning for the playoffs
- Trying to get there
So I will try and cover a little of both this week. If you were curious, I am in 5 money leagues and have a 5-5 record in all of them but do rank in the top 3 in scoring in all of them so while I have had some bad luck, I am relatively happy with the overall production, let’s get to this weeks list:
Average Size Leagues
- Cedric Benson- He was probably dropped in your league and with no Packers RB stepping up he is a good grab and stash.
- Beanie Wells-Basically same as above with his fill ins doing even worse.
- Jacquizz Rodgers- the Falcons continue to struggle running the ball especially in the red zone, it is only a matter of time before he gets some goal line carries.
- Chris Ivory-He had a beastly run last week and his touches should only go up, easy to see that he is better than Ingram.
- Denario Alexander-He has flashed this talent with the Rams bit could not practice or stay healthy but he is right now the WR1 for the Chargers.
- Titus Young-he is still out there is some leagues and the Lions passing game is heating up with some nice matchups the next few weeks.
- Greg Olsen-He had a huge day last week and seems to be Cam Newton’s main target these days.
- Cecil Shorts-he continues to fly under the radar and if Chad Henne starts he makes a nice WR3.
- Russell Wilson-He continue to amaze those who did not seem him in college but is playing a similar game now in the NFL, he also has a good schedule the rest of the way, nice emergency guy for your bench.
- Nick Foles-He looked shaky last week but gets a full week of practice and the awful Redskins pass defense.
- Colin Kaepernick-He has a very tough matchup this week in the Bears but his legs are very valuable especially of Smith sits out multiple weeks.
Good Luck this week!