We are now done with the bye weeks, at this point you team is either in one of 2 spots. Some of you have the playoffs locked up at which I would recommend picking up a backup QB, Kicker, TE, or your running back handcuffs in case of injury. Some guys who were listed last week and still make solid pickups; Beanie Wells, Denario Alexander, Cecil Shorts, Russel Wilson and Colin Kaepernick If you are fighting for the playoffs the bottom list is all for you, let’s get to this weeks list;
Average Size Leagues
- Bryce Brown-Thanks to Andy Reid playing McCoy with 2 minutes left and down 25 this si a chance to get a RB1 who should get most of the touches for the sad Eagles.
- Jalen Parmalee- Rashad Jennings has been benched and the almost 100 total yards against the quality Texans defense has gotten him the Rb1 position.
- Ronnie Hillman-Willis McGahee is now out for the here, I think he is in a job share with Lance Ball but should get a tad more touches and is the better receiver.
- Jermichael Finley-I listed him as a player to start last week and he came through big, turns out him and Aaron Rodgers had a clear the air meeting.
- T.J. Hilton-He has the most 100 yard receiving days of any rookie receiver and with the Donnie Avery concussion he should get on the field even more the rest of the year.
- Bilal Powell-He is now in a complete job share with the plodding Shonn Greene as the Jets get back to their ground and pound.
- Justin Blackmon-I am still very skeptical but he did what not many receivers do and that is a 200 yard game and 18 targets in a pass heavy game by Chad Henne.
- James Starks-Another RB1 who got over 20 touches but do not expect many if any touchdowns.
- Devone Bess-He finally got his 1st touchdown last week and continues to get more than 7 targets a game.
- Jonathon Dwyer-He looks like the best back for the Steelers in what should be a very heavy run attack while Big Ben is out but will be in a job share.
- Pierre Garcon-He finally played but with little results, if you have an open spot this is more of a speculative play for the future.
- Dwayne Allen-With Coby Fleener being injured it seems like Andrew Luck if throwing to him more and more every week.
If you are playing defense roulette every week here are the best team to play against;
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter. Good Luck this week!