NY Jets Draft Talk
The NFL draft is fast approaching. With so many roster positions in need of upgrades, this draft is crucial for the Jets. It is also the first draft under the leadership of GM John Idzik. He can make his job easier by adding talent to the roster this April.
What are other Jets fans saying about the draft? Who do they want the Jets to select?
Here are some thoughts by Jets fans from the JN Forums:
- Is it okay to draft WR Tavon Austin at # 9 overall?
- Jarvis Jones had a rough pro-day
- Jets Mock drafts are hard to do but here is one that factors in a trade of Darrelle Revis
- You definitely want to keep you eye on Draft Daddy’s prediction for the Jets; they know their stuff
- Here is a list of rookies that some Jets fans think are in the must have category
For more informati0n be sure to stop by our NFL draft forum and join the conversation.
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff