Welcome to the 7th week of the waiver wire/who is hot and who is not column of the year. I thank everyone for reading and hopefully this will assist your team on the way to the playoffs. We will not list anyone who was on previous lists but if Keenan Allen, Zac Stacy, Andre Ellington, Nick Foles and Harry Douglas, are still out there please do yourself a favor and grab them. Let’s get to the list
Who Is Hot:
- Eagles QB – It is fantasy gold and top 5 in points this year.
- Zac Stacy – He has grabbed the Rb1 job on the Rams but does have a tough schedule.
- Brandon Jacobs – He was partying like it was 2008 but they have no one else.
- Jordy Nelson – He is now clearly the Wr1 in the fantasy world.
- Cam Newton – He had a huge week and gets the leaky Rams defense next.
- Vernon Davis – Kap has finally figured out the best way to make himself look good.
- Steven Ridley – It looks like he has finally got his job back.
- Arian Foster – The team is struggling but he is getting a ton of touches.
- Philip Rivers – He continues to put up Qb1 numbers.
- Keenan Allen – He has emerged as the Wr1 target with the Chargers, does not look like a rookie.
Who Is Not:
- DeMarco Murray – Another year another major injury.
- Eli Manning – He is fantasy irrelevant.
- Calvin Johnson – Trying to play hurt and is a shell of himself.
- Randall Cob – Looks to be out 6-8 weeks.
- Aaron Rodgers – He is having an average year and with more Lacy will come less passes.
- Marques Colston – It looks like father time has caught up to him.
- Roddy White – He played hurt and is now missing more games.
- Steven Jackson – Still not practicing.
- Tavon Austin – With only 4 snaps he does not fit into the power offense the Rams are now running.
- Tom Brady – He is another overrated fantasy QB living by his name.
- C.J. Spiller – He is not getting the touches while struggling with injuries.
- Ray Rice – He is getting the touches but looks like the wear and tear has caught up to him.
- Trent Richardson – He continues to be a role RB at best in the Colts offense without the TD’s.
- Chris Johnson – He has also hit the wall and is not startable.
Average Size Leagues Waiver Wire Pickups
- Joseph Randle – He is the RB1 for the Cowboys with a great matchup this week.
- Aaron Dobson – He got almost every snap for the Patriots last week.
- Brandon Jacobs – There is no one else at this time in an easy division.
- Kendell Wright – He is not flashy but is putting up 5 catches for 50 yards or so every week.
- Riley Cooper – He has great matchups during the next few bye weeks.
- Percy Harvin – Sounds like he is only a few weeks away.
- Kris Durham – Matt Stafford’s college teammate is getting a ton of looks.
- Chris Ogbonnaya – He has gotten more touches than Willis McGahee.
- Khiry Robinson – He seems to be the Saints RB that is now favored.
- Brandon LaFell – 2 out of 3 good weeks, not a bad chance to take in a bye week.
- Kyle Rudolph – He has a great matchup this week if you need a bye week fill in.
- Denarious Moore – He is the favored target for Pryor.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter –dvond
Good Luck this week!