Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Week 14
Welcome back to another Waiver Wired. It is playoff week and there are leagues out there that let you make moves during the playoffs but the bad news is the list is small as there is not a lot out there. A few guys who may be available that I have listed previously are D Brown, M Ball, L Blount, Edelman and McCown. We have another light list so please get your handcuffs as there is no need for that deep of bench in playoffs, play your studs that got you to the playoffs. Let’s get to this week’s list;
Here is my week 12 list of top pickups:
• Cordarrelle Patterson – His target continue to be in the 7-10 range and every time he touches the ball he has a chance for a TD, not a bad Wr3.
• Heath Miller – A great matchup against the 5th worst team against tight ends in Miami.
• Rueben Randle – Another nice matchup and with Nicks being invisible a possible Wr3.
• Ladarious Green – He played 61/65 snaps last week and with Gated banged up and is nice TE1 play this week.
• Andre Holmes – Came out of nowhere and if you are feeling lucky with an great matchup, here is your guy.
• Jay Cutler– If you plan on McCown, pick him up just in case he starts with a great matchup vs the Cowboys.
• Jared Cook – The only reason he is here is due to Arizona being the worst team by far defending tight ends.
• A few week 14 plug and plays – Rams, Texans, Oakland, Jets, Baltimore.
Thanks for reading and we will be back later in the week with a Start/Sit column. Please ask any questions on Twitter or the below comments.