Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports Featured Editorials Home Slider
Fantasy Football Free Agent Week 2 Frenzy
Welcome everyone to the 1st 2014 edition of free agent frenzy, as usually we have some huge week 1 performers out there but have to be careful and not panic and drop a highly drafted player after 1 bad week for these possible pumpkins. I preach patience as fantasy season’s are not won or lost in the 1st week. That said let’s get to my top pickups that are available in most leagues.
- Josh Gordon – If he is out there, drop your lowest drafted guy and roll the dice, its looking more and more he will be reinstated and could change your fantasy season.
- Terrance West– Ben Tate has already come up lame and there is no word on how long he will be out, looked great with 100 yards last week.
- Justin Forsett – He has never shown the ability to be a RB1 but the Ravens are rolling with him against a very shaky Steelers run defense and Pierce continues to struggle.
- Marcus Wheaton – The Steelers continue to air it out and he looks ready to explode as the 3rd passing option.
- Bobby Rainey – He had some nice games last year and with the Martin ineffectiveness and injury this may be the time to scoop him up.
- Dwayne Allen – He got 5 targets but looks healthy and ahead of Fleener, a back end TE1.]
- Steve Smith – He received 15 targets but was not doing much with them before the long bomb, I would expect last weeks game to be his best.
- Allen Hurns – This UDFA rookie broke out but I would not expect much more the rest of the season.
- Marquis Lee – He did not get the highlights but got a ton of targets and I see him as the WR1 for the Jaguars.
- Larry Donnell – He got 6 targets from Eli and seemed to be the only receiver that he was comfortable with and gets the Arizona defense who are historically awful versus tight ends.
- Chris Ivory – He had less touches than Johnson but broke a long run which cannot be expected every week. A bey week filler/flex at best.
- Jake Locker – He was playing well before injury last year and this week gets the awful Cowboys, should be a top 10 QB this week.
- Malcolm Floyd – There were great reports from camp on him and he came through last night with 6 targets and a TD, not a bad flier for your bench.
- Brian Quick – He had 9 catches and looked like a beast but with the uncertainty at QB for the Rams there is just no way to think about starting anyone but Stacy.
- Bennie Cunningham – He only received 3 less touches than Stacy last week and looks to be in a RRBC.
- Lorenzo Taliaferro – This is a gamble but with the Ravens RB situation, in a deep league I would grab and stah him as he ran hard and well in preseason.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion