Welcome to our 3rd installment of Start ‘em and Sit ‘em. I try and not call out obvious decisions and make this productive for possible decisions that fantasy owner have to make. We have done with for a few years with good results and great feedback. Hopefully you somehow avoided the injury/suspension carnage last week. Last week we went back to earth a bit going 5-5 in the Start ‘Em and crushed it in the Sit “em going 11-0. Please feel free to direct any questions to me either below or on Twitter. Let’s get to this week’s list;
- Ryan Tannehill – He has not been impressive but at home versus a pretty awful Chiefs defense, this should be his week.
- Colin Kaepernick – While the Crds have had a good start, Kap has always killed them in their building for almost 20 points a game in fantasy world.
- Kirk Cousins – He is in an offense which fits his game perfectly and with his weapons, start him confidently.
- Jay Cutler – The Jets may have the worst secondary in the NFL and expect Cutler to continue his hot hand and looking ahead has a great schedule moving forward.
- Ahmad Bradshaw – Its easy to see him being the more talented RB, start him before he breaks down from the heavy usage.
- Matt Asiata – He is not pretty but he is productive and is a great blocker and is well ahead of Mckinnon at this point plus he gets the Saints who are pretty awful.
- Chris Ivory- He is also the better back on the Jets and against a weak Bears defense should have a good day.
- Bobby Rainey – He has been announced the starter, ripped up the Rams and may get a worse run defense in the Falcons this week.
- Michael Crabtree – He has played well in the past vs the Cards and last week’s break out should continue.
- DeSean Jackson – This is a revenge game versus the Eagles and should take advantage of his new QB.
- Marques Colston – He was shut out last week so I would expect Brees to overcompensate and get him the ball early and often.
- Delanie Walker – He does play a tough Bengals defense but is near the lead in targets and is Locker’s favorite target.
- Charles Clay – He got 8 targets last week and is a sneaky play against the Chiefs who have issues defending the tight end.
- Tom Brady – He does have a nice matchup but he does not look right and if they get a large lead early, I would not expect much production
- Tony Romo – He is another who does not look healthy and on the road against a defense that should break out in the Rams, there are much better options this week.
- Reggie Bush – He is barely a flex play in losing many touches to Bell, no confidence in him week in or week out.
- Doug Martin – He looks to be either inactive or will have a very small role, the new staff favors Rainey.
- Trent Richardson – Even though last week was his best game, he should not be in any lineup.
- Reggie Wayne – He had a slow game last week and looks to be the 3rd option in the Colts offense.
- Michael Floyd – I am worried about Drew Stanton, if he starts, Floyd should be on the bench.
- Sammy Watkins – He had a huge game last week but get a tough Chargers defense and should come back to earth.
- Jordan Cameron – He is banged up and may or may not play, make other plans.
- Heath Miller – Carolina is again a very tough defense, I would start a Niles Paul instead.
I wish everyone luck this year and let’s all have a great week and let me know if you have any questions.