Hello and welcome to week 7, this is not nearly the great opportunity that last week was, but we do have a few players to target short and long term. I do not list more than 15 players as that is going way too deep. That being said, here are a few players recommended in previous weeks; Allen Robinson, Justin Forsett, Jerod McKinnon, Devonte Adams, Rueben Randle, James Jones, Andre Williams, Branden Oliver, Ronnie Hillman, and Carson Palmer.
Here is this week’s list in order of preference;
- Andre Holmes – He has been on my list before but is still out there in a ton of leagues, may be a boom or bust kind of guy but has huge potential.
- Mohammad Sanu – He gets WR1 priority again this week with Green out.
- Isaiah Crowell – He does have fumble issues but is one Tate injury away from being a top 15 RB.
- Odell Beckam – He will now step in as a starter due to Cruz injury, should be a solid Wr3 the rest of the way.
- Darren McFadden – He will not have a huge week but if you need 8-10 points, this is a nice get.
- Malcom Floyd – He has been solid week in and week out and getting more target than Keenun Allen.
- Cecil Shorts – I love his talent but with the awful Jaguars OL and uncertainty week to week, its a tough situation.
- Bobby Rainey – They are on bye week but if the Bucs look at the tape, they will see he is the best RB on the team.
My streaming defense of the week is Cleveland. Thanks for reading and feel free to ask any questions on twitter.