Hello and welcome to week 7, this is not nearly the great opportunity that last week was, but we do have a few players to target short and long term. I do not list more than 15 players as that is going way too deep. That being said, here are a few players recommended in previous weeks; Allen Robinson, Justin Forsett, Jerod McKinnon, Devonte Adams, Rueben Randle, James Jones, Andre Williams, Branden Oliver, Ronnie Hillman, and Carson Palmer.
Here is this week’s list in order of preference;
- Andre Holmes – He has been on my list before but is still out there in a ton of leagues, may be a boom or bust kind of guy but has huge potential.
- Mohammad Sanu – He gets WR1 priority again this week with Green out.
- Isaiah Crowell – He does have fumble issues but is one Tate injury away from being a top 15 RB.
- Odell Beckam – He will now step in as a starter due to Cruz injury, should be a solid Wr3 the rest of the way.
- Darren McFadden – He will not have a huge week but if you need 8-10 points, this is a nice get.
- Malcom Floyd – He has been solid week in and week out and getting more target than Keenun Allen.
- Cecil Shorts – I love his talent but with the awful Jaguars OL and uncertainty week to week, its a tough situation.
- Bobby Rainey – They are on bye week but if the Bucs look at the tape, they will see he is the best RB on the team.