Hello and welcome back to another addition to my best pickups for the upcoming week and for the rest of the season. We will always list 10 or less options as too many may be confusing. Here are some of the players we listed last week, if they are still available they are good options; Andre Holmes, Mohammad Sanu, Odell Beckam Jr, Darrrin McFadden, Malcom Flord and Tre Mason. Let’s get to the list in order of preference;
- Bryce Brown – He is my pick to get the most carries for next 4 weeks until Fred Jackson comes back, there is a reason the Bills gave up a 4th rounder for him before the season.
- Anthony Dixon – He ran well but was only ahead of Brown because of his special teams play, he is still a nice flex option.
- Denard Robinson – He had the breakout game of the week with over 120 yards but color me a tad wary of this performance, which came against an awful run defense in the Browns and the Jaguars still have huge OL issues.
- Doug Baldwin – If you are in need of a Wr, this is the #1 guy this week, the targets went way up but of course keep in mind he was playing one of the easiest teams to complete passes against in the Rams, it will not be that easy every week.
- Stepfan Taylor – I do not see as big a game again for him but he was the guy inside the 10 and in a deep league, a pretty good guy to stash and maybe serve as a bye week fill in.
- Kenny Stills – He finally showed a bit of what he did last year but with Graham coming back, I would not expect anything close to the same, Wr3 at best.
- Robert Griffin – I think he will be back soon and if you need another QB, not a bad chance to take.
- Charles Sims – He has not started to practice but with the Bucs uncertainty at RB, and if you have room, I would take a chance.