Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports Featured Editorials
Final Fantasy Foootball Free Agent Frenzy
Welcome to my last installment of Free Agent Frenzy of the 2014 season, most leagues are in their final week and do not allow transaction during the upcoming playoffs. If you are locked in, get those defenses or handcuff for your top players. This is not a great list but a few names may generate some interest;
- LeGarrette Blount – He jumped right back to his role last year and I have no clue what he will get going forward but a RB as an emergency on your bench could help in a few weeks.
- Jarvis Landry – This is more for PPR, as he has been a solid WR3 the past 5 weeks and seems to be gaining Tannehill’s trust more and more.
- Latavius Murray – He was on this list last week but is coming off a concussion and facing top 10 run defenses the next 4 weeks so temper expectations.
- Dan Herron – I know its not a shock but he looked better than Richardson last week and got more snaps. Looks to be the passing back in the Bradshaw role.
- Charles Johnson – Look who is the #1 target for the Vikings, he has the size and speed and is now getting a chance to shine with a good schedule.
- Stedman Bailey – He broke out last week and looked to be the #1 Wr target for the Rams, they have a nice schedule so if you need bench insurance, he is not a bad play.
- Tim Wright – He had over 60 snaps last week and with the Tight End position such a mess he could be a top 10 option the rest of the way.
- Marcel Reece- When Murray got hurt he looked like the best option last week and also is an excellent receiver.
- Kenny Stills – You could not pay me to start a Saints Wr in the playoffs but he did get 9 targets last night.
- Pierre Thomas – Ingram was shut down and he got most of the passing work, only if you are desperate.
- Week 13 defenses- Giants, Lions, Vikings, Rams, and Bengals
- Playoff defenses- Lions, Ravens, Titans, Rams and Cowboys.
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff