Welcome to week 13 where we review on who to start or sit based on ESPN rankings. This is probably your last week to make the playoffs, so make it count. We had a nice week in the Start ‘Em going 7-3 and pretty good in Sit ‘Em going 6-4. Please feel free to direct any questions to me either below or on Twitter. Let’s get to this week’s list;
- Ryan Tannehill – Playing QB against the Jets secondary, what is not to like.
- Philip Rivers – They play the Ravens who are bottom 7 against the pass in fantasy, they should have to throw to stay in it.
- Jeremy Hill- Even with Bernard back he looks to be their best and favorite option.
- Tre Mason – He should get at least 20 touches since the Rams should be ahead most of the game.
- Fred Jackson – He came back nicely last week and should be a clear RB2 this week.
- Roddy White- He is at home, off 5 good weeks in a row and the Cardinals defense is not good against the pass.
- Jordan Matthews- He is now the Wr1 of the Eagles and Mark’s favorite target.
- DeAndre Hopkins- He has struggled the past few weeks but is a favorite of Fitzpatrick who is back at QB.
- Brandon LaFell- He is solid week to week and in what should be a high scoring game.
- Coby Fleener- He had a tough one last week but another good matchup should get him some quality stats.
- Russell Wilson – I think he has a very rough time on the road against the weekly improving 49’ers defense.
- Eli Manning – They are playing the Jaguars but in the last 5 weeks they have been a top 10 defense, much better options for your run to playoffs.
- Mark Ingram- It looks like his run is coming to a close and with Thomas back it could be a full job share.
- Ryan Mathews- While he ran well last week, he get dinged up like usual and the Ravens at home are always tough against the run.
- Trent Richardson – You could not pay me to place faith in him performing well to get my team to the playoffs.
- Brandon Marshall- You may have to start him but I see the Bears struggling big time versus the Lions.
- DeSean Jackson- I am not sure he is the perfect fit with McCoy at QB, too all or nothing for my taste in an important week.
- Anquan Boldin- He has been very good for most of the year but the Seahawks are tough vs the pass so I would pass this week.
- Martavis Bryant- He is another all or nothing Wr, I would play him only if your team is a big underdog.
- Larry Donnell- he just is not getting enough work to start him right now.
Here are a few fantasy streaming defenses that may be available- Giants, Lions, Vikings, and Rams. I wish everyone luck this week and let me know if you have any questions.