If you are reading this your team has made the playoffs and your league allows transactions throughout. This is a very weak group but wanted to assist anyone that is looking for help. Some guys on last week’s list that are valuable; Jarvis Landry, Daniel Herron, Charles Johnson, Stedman Bailey, and Tim Wright. Let’s get to this week’s list;
- Jerick McKinnon- He was dropped in a few leagues due to being hurt but has a nice schedule and could be the bump your team needs.
- Doug Martin – If you are brave or desperate, he is now the Rb1 and has a pretty good schedule, tread lightly.
- Kendall Wright- The definition of boom or bust but still a top 30 WR the rest of the way.
- Cam Newton- If you need a backup for the playoffs, he has the high ceiling to take a chance on your bench.
- Jordan Reed- I think this guy has been on here about 10 times the past 2 years but McCoy seems to favor him and the position is such a waste land.
- Jonathon Stewart- It looks like Williams is out and he played quite well last week.
- Marion Grice- A pure desperation play if you own Ellington.
- Robert Woods- He is now the Wr1 over Watkins but to trust the Bills passing attack takes a leap of faith.
- Some streaming defenses- Vikings, Packers, Titans.