Fantasy Football Season Over? No So Fast, Fan Duel Time!
We thought last week was our final article but since we are running Fan Duel one week leagues through the playoffs; there were some requests to list some Fan Duel players and salariess. I have not covered this in depth this year but will next year so why not get a head start. I am going to make a list by position of players I like ranging from cheap to top dollar so you have flexibility to make you lineups successful. Let’s get to it…
- Logan Thomas $5000- If you are going to go cheap he is your guy but I would be very nervous.
- Mark Sanchez $7,400- In real life he is not a good QB but he is starting and the Giants defense while improved, is still below average.
- Ben Roethlisberger $8,100- He should have a a nice day at home with a pretty tough match up, as not many teams have stopped him all year.
- Ryan Tannehill $8,300- The Jets secondary is still awful and he is coming off a big week.
- Joseph Randle $4,500- Keep an eye on inactives but I do not see a scenario that he does not get 15 touches.
- Devonta Freeman $5,100- Jackson is out and he finally flashed last week, not a great match up but this is one that can be huge.
- Jonas Gray $5,300- The Bills run defense has not been as good and the Patriots will play to win.
- Latavius Murray 6,200- Sparano came out saying he thinks he is a RB1, he will showcase him in a game that Denver rests most of their players.
- Matt Asiata $6,400- All of Twitter Fantasy Football rip him every week and all he has done is become a top 20 fantasy RB, great match up in the Bears.
- James Stewart $6,600 – This is going to be a popular pick due to the match up and maybe the best run of his career.
- Joquie Bell $7,200- He was benched in 1st quarter last week so it is a gamble but they need ball control against an average Packers defense.
- Jeremy Hill $7,300-He will be in every Fan Duel lineup this week with the price and match up.
- Le’Veon Bell $9,200- The best fantasy Rb at this point in the seaosn playing for the division.
- Danny Amendola $4,800- He had 11 targets and should see close to the same this week.
- Dontrelle Inman $4,800- He came in last week with no catches but stepped up big time with 7-78, a big target.
- Allen Hurns $5,100- The Texans continue to be a bottom 5 teams defending WR’s, but you are counting on Bortles.
- Mohammad Sanu $6,000- This is a play if Green is not active as he exploded when he was out earlier in the year.
- Brandon LaFell $6,700- Like I mentioned above, the Pats are playing to win and he is solid week in and week out.
- Mike Evans $7,600- He is on a bad run but I think they try to get him into the off season on a good note plus he gets the Saints.
- Jordy Nelson $8,800 – If I am going big, this is as sure a pick as you can get especially when they play at home.
- Odell Beckham – It is just fun to watch and root for him
- Larry Donnell – I am more playing the match up than the player here.
- Delanie Walker $5,200 – He has been a top 6 TE this year and is the best receiver on the Titans.
- Coby Fleener $5,300- It looks like Allen is out and when he was earlier in the season, Fleener was a top 3 TE.
- Greg Olsen $6,400- He is now 2nd in points from the TE position this year plus the Falcons while playing better are still the Falcons.
- Jay Feely 4,500
- Justin Tucker $4,700
- Texans $5,400 – The Jaguars are easily the best team to start a defense against.
4th – 16th:$25.00