We thought last week was our final article but since we are running Fan Duel one week leagues through the playoffs; there were some requests to list some Fan Duel players and salariess. I have not covered this in depth this year but will next year so why not get a head start. I am going to make a list by position of players I like ranging from cheap to top dollar so you have flexibility to make you lineups successful. Let’s get to it…
- Logan Thomas $5000- If you are going to go cheap he is your guy but I would be very nervous.
- Mark Sanchez $7,400- In real life he is not a good QB but he is starting and the Giants defense while improved, is still below average.
- Ben Roethlisberger $8,100- He should have a a nice day at home with a pretty tough match up, as not many teams have stopped him all year.
- Ryan Tannehill $8,300- The Jets secondary is still awful and he is coming off a big week.
- Joseph Randle $4,500- Keep an eye on inactives but I do not see a scenario that he does not get 15 touches.
- Devonta Freeman $5,100- Jackson is out and he finally flashed last week, not a great match up but this is one that can be huge.
- Jonas Gray $5,300- The Bills run defense has not been as good and the Patriots will play to win.
- Latavius Murray 6,200- Sparano came out saying he thinks he is a RB1, he will showcase him in a game that Denver rests most of their players.
- Matt Asiata $6,400- All of Twitter Fantasy Football rip him every week and all he has done is become a top 20 fantasy RB, great match up in the Bears.
- James Stewart $6,600 – This is going to be a popular pick due to the match up and maybe the best run of his career.
- Joquie Bell $7,200- He was benched in 1st quarter last week so it is a gamble but they need ball control against an average Packers defense.
- Jeremy Hill $7,300-He will be in every Fan Duel lineup this week with the price and match up.
- Le’Veon Bell $9,200- The best fantasy Rb at this point in the seaosn playing for the division.
- Danny Amendola $4,800- He had 11 targets and should see close to the same this week.
- Dontrelle Inman $4,800- He came in last week with no catches but stepped up big time with 7-78, a big target.
- Allen Hurns $5,100- The Texans continue to be a bottom 5 teams defending WR’s, but you are counting on Bortles.
- Mohammad Sanu $6,000- This is a play if Green is not active as he exploded when he was out earlier in the year.
- Brandon LaFell $6,700- Like I mentioned above, the Pats are playing to win and he is solid week in and week out.
- Mike Evans $7,600- He is on a bad run but I think they try to get him into the off season on a good note plus he gets the Saints.
- Jordy Nelson $8,800 – If I am going big, this is as sure a pick as you can get especially when they play at home.
- Odell Beckham – It is just fun to watch and root for him
- Larry Donnell – I am more playing the match up than the player here.
- Delanie Walker $5,200 – He has been a top 6 TE this year and is the best receiver on the Titans.
- Coby Fleener $5,300- It looks like Allen is out and when he was earlier in the season, Fleener was a top 3 TE.
- Greg Olsen $6,400- He is now 2nd in points from the TE position this year plus the Falcons while playing better are still the Falcons.
- Jay Feely 4,500
- Justin Tucker $4,700
- Texans $5,400 – The Jaguars are easily the best team to start a defense against.
4th – 16th:$25.00