We are now at the quarter pole, I would recommend trying to trade some of your over performers with tougher schedules for some under performers like Hyde, Matthews, Miller, T.Y Hilton, Brandin Cooks and possibly Melvin Gordon. Here are some guys I listed last week that I will like going forward; David Carr, Antonio Andrews, Cecil Shorts, Michael Crabtree, Willie Snead, and Antonio Gates.
Here are my free agent picks for the week at each position, though there aren’t a ton of them as they have been covered in the previous weeks:
- San Diego Chargers Philip Rivers, QB : There are some leagues where teams carry 1 QB and he is out there, there is no doubt Rivers is a top 10-12 QB the rest of the way.
- Buffalo Bills Boobie Dixon, RB: He looks to be the starter this week and not a bad bye week fill in.
- Cleveland Browns Duke Johnson, RB: This is more of a PPR play but I would have him on the end of my bench in case he gets the job full time.
- Tampa Bat Buccaneers Charles Sims, RB: He looks to be the full time 3rd down back.
- Washington Redskins Chris Thompson, RB: He is as well the 3rd down back and in a job share, great for PPR.
- Dallas Cowboys Christine Michael, RB: A pure grab and pray pick.
- St Louis Rams Tavon Austin, WR: Lats week was a huge breakout and a focal point of the offense but I would need a few more weeks to have him as a WR3 starter.
- Atlanta Falcons Leonard Hankerson, WR: The clear WR2 in a high flying offense with a very easy schedule.
- Jacksonville Jaguars Allen Hurns, WR: Another solid PPR option but expect major fluctuations week to week.
- Minnesota Vikings Stefon DIggs, WR: A nice college talent who broke out a bit last week but right now is only for deep leagues.
- Indianapolis Colts Coby Fleener, TE: If Allen is out , he is an every week start.
- Atlanta Falcons: They are creating turnovers and play better in a home game vs Redskins.
- New York Giants: They are at home and playing the worst fantasy offense in the 49ers.
Thank you for reading and and hit me up with any questions on Twitter.