Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports Featured Editorials
2015 NFL Fantasy Football Week 7: Waiver Wire Pickups
Welcome to week 7. There are not a ton of new names and overall a pretty weak new group this week. Some names from last week if still available could still help; Blake Bortles, Branden LaFell, and Gary Barnidge.
Let’s get to this week’s list;
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: He did not look great but has the Texans next and should be a fine bye week fill in.
- Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer: He has been a top 10 QB in 2 of his 3 starts and has the best WR in the NFL.
- Green Bay Packers RB James Starks: He started last week and is in at least a job share with the struggling Eddie Lacy.
- Detroit Lions RB Theo Riddick: He is a top 15 PPR RB, shocking but something I do not see changing much in the near future.
- San Diego Chargers RB Braden Oliver: Melvin Gordon has been benched and all players in this offense are worth a look.
- Arizona Cardinals WR John Brown: Just in case if he was dropped in your league, this is a reminder.
- Green Bay Packers WR Jeff Janis: Randall Cobb is hurt and so is Ty Montgormery, worth a shot.
- Minnesota Vikings WR Stefon Diggs: He was on my list a few weeks ago and is now entrenched as a WR1 for the Vikings.
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree: He leads the Raiders in targets.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Austin Sefarian Jenkins: He is coming back and could surprise in a bye week.
- Washington Redskins: They play the Buccaneers who are top 5 offense to play defenses against.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Their defense looks to be better than expected.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion