By Ian Olito
Hey Daily Fantasy fans! Fantasy Sports International is the number one site for all your Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) line ups and tips. We are always here to provide you with useful content, and the best strategy to help you win. Below you will fine some useful tips for your NFL Fantasy team.
- Emphasize players with lower ownership in tournaments. Click here for DFS NFL Ownership Percentages. They post on Fridays.
- For a good return on investment focus on 50-50s or head to head to games.
- Avoid quarterbacks that are playing in very cold weather or windy.
- Check the Vegas lines and use quarterbacks that are underdogs but still projected to score a lot of points.
- Stay away from using two running backs on opposing teams.
- Don’t rooster a player and the opposing defense
- Use three running backs in cash games if playing draft kings, RB are more predicable.
- Fade the chalk if you have a sense or evidence the player will underachieve.
- Go contrarian when you believe a player offers value. You want to differentiate yourself from the pack.
- If you want consistence target pass catching running backs. Example: Forte, Lynch ect.