Welcome to this week waiver wire list, if you are looking good for the playoffs, make sure to check schedule of your QB and defense as this is the last week of bye’s and the bottom of your roster will no longer be user.
Here are some guys we listed last week and if still available please put at the top of your list; Blake Bortles, Joe Flacco, Ryan Fitzpatrick, James Starks, Karlos WIlliams, Charles Sims, Kamar Aiken, Chris Givens, and Crockett Gillmore.
Let’s get to this week’s list;
- Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer: They have a pretty nice schedule the rest of the way and cannot run the ball.
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota: Such a great schedule but I do question the lack of talent around him.
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford: This is for this week since he gets the awful Oakland Raiders secondary.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington: He broke loose last week and it looks like Chris Johnson is slowing down big time.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi: He has looked great and has to be owned as a Lamar Miller handcuff.
- New England Patriots WR Danny Amendola: With Julian Edelman out for the rest of the year, he will be a top 20 WR in PPR.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: He is hit or miss but the Seahawks have a few nice match ups the next few weeks.
- Washington Redskins WR DeSean Jackson: He is boom or bust but Kirk Cousins is playing well.
- Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker: He is the #1 option.
- Baltimore Ravens: They get Nick Foles on the road
- Chciago Bears: They are playing better and who knows what’s going to happen in Denver
Thanks for reading and feel free to hit me up here or on Twitter with any questions.