NFL Fantasy Football Week 11: Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em And FanDuel Picks
Welcome to Week 11! For standard leagues, I’ll pick some players outside the top 10 and 15 who I think will play well as well as some higher rated players who I see underachieving using the ESPN rankings. I’ve got my FanDuel picks at the bottom. Last week I was lucky enough to finish 2nd in a Fan Duel 300 team tourney so I hope these picks are just as good.
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: He is struggling, goes on the road against a team he has struggled against, I do not feel good this week.
- Cincinnati Bengals QB Andy Dalton: Last week was bad and going to Arizona could be worse.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: Solid week in and week out but the Rams are in a must win.
- St Louis Rams RB Todd Gurley: The Ravens stop the run well and should be doing everything to make Case Keenum beat them.
- New York Jets RB Chris Ivory: Bilal Powell is back which take some receptions and Houston Texans have given up zero touchdowns in last 10 quarters.
- Denver Broncos WR Demaryious Thomas: Not a great year and lots of uncertainty with Brock Osweiller.
- Cincinnati Bengals WR A.J Green: In the best kept secret he has had only 2 big games and theArizona Cardinals secondary will continue this trend.
- Washington Redskins TE Jordan Reed: He has the talent but Kirk Cousin will struggle versus the Panthers.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: This should finally be the week he puts up a crooked score.
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Marc Sanchez: This is more about his opponent Miami Dolphins.
- Tennessee Titans Marcus Mariota: I love he match up versus Jacksonville Jaguars who are awful against the ass.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore: With the injury to Andrew Luck, he should get as many carries as he can handle.
- Chicago Bears RB Jeremy Langford: He looks to be match up proof.
- Denver Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman: He is the RB1 and the Broncos will run to keep the QB safe.
Here are my FanDuel picks for the week where I will give some higher and lower salaries I like at each position. As you will see, I will be focusing on the defenses to pick on:
- St Louis Rams QB Case Keenum $4,800
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Mark Sanchez $6,400
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford $7,000
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wolson $7,700
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore $6,600
- Chicago Bears RB Jeremy Langford $6,700
- Dallas Cowboys RB Darren McFadden $6,800
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Charcandrick West $7,100
- Carolina Panthers WR Ted Ginn Jr $5,200
- San Diego Chargers WR Steve Johnson $5,600
- New England Patriots WR Danny Amendola $6,100
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree $6,500
- Detroit Lions WR Calvin Johnson $8,000
- Atlanta Falcons WR Julio JOnes $9,100
- Baltimore Ravens TE Crockett Gilmore $5,300
- Seattle Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham $5,800
- Carolina Panthers TE Greg Olson $6,400