Welcome to this week’s waiver wire list. If you are looking good for the playoffs, make sure to check schedule of your QB and defense as this is the last week of bye weeks for some NFL teams, and the bottom of your roster will no longer be useful as the byes are now over.
Here are some guys we listed last week that should still be picked up; Brian Hoyer, Marcus Mariota, Danny Amendola, DeSean Jackson, and Delanie Walker. Let’s get to this week’s list:
- Cleveland Browns QB Johnny Manziel: He would have received the nod here as he was set to face Baltimore this week. But with his suspension situation he is obviously not the choice.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls: He had the best day of any RB in the season yesterday andMarshawn Lynch may not play again soon.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Javorious Allen: It is not pretty but they do not have any other options in Baltimore.
- Kansas City Cheifs RB Spencer Ware: Charcandrick West has a hamstring and everyone who pays RB for the Chiefs has excelled.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Ahmad Bradshaw: I do not think he can be your starter but if injuries have killed you, why not.
- Dallas Cowboys WR Terrance Williams: Tony Romo is back and his value is back as well
- Tennessee Titans WR Kendall Wright: He should be back and Mariota is desperate for a WR!
- Baltimore Ravens TE Crockett Gillmore: He continues to put up TE1 numbers especially with no real Wr’s on the team.
- Cincinnati Bengals: They get the St. Louis Rams’ offense at home.
- Kansas City Chiefs: An every week defense now.
- Houston Texans: No one is playing better.
Best of Luck!