Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports Featured Editorials
NFL Fantasy Football Week 12: Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em And FanDuel Picks
For standard leagues, I’ll pick so.
Last week, I went 9-5 in my over and under achievers and 11-6 in FanDuel, let’s get to this week’s picks;
- New England Patriots QB Tom Brady: Another lost weapon and on the road in Denver does not look good this week.
- New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees: He is coming off a bye but the Texans have been a top 3 defense the past 4 weeks.
- Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo: He looked OK last week but the Carolina defense is a different animal.
- New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram: He is a must start but I would keep expectations low this week against the Texans.
- Dallas Cowboys RB Darren McFadden: While he had a huge workload last week, he looks to be banged up and the Panthers are a tough match-up.
- New York Jets Rb Chris Ivory: He is a shell of himself and got out snapped by Bilal Powell last week.
- Chicago Bears Wr Alshon Jeffrey: He is supposed to play but is 1 lay away from sitting the whole game versus the Packers.
- Cincinnati Bengals Wr A.J Green: This is not a great match up versus the Rams and he continues to underachieve all season with 2 quality games.
- Green Bay Packers Wr Randall Cobb: Another underachieving receiver that is too dependent on touchdowns.
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce: The Bills took away Gronk last week and I expect the same this week.
- Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer: When any QB plays the Saints they are a top 3 option.
- Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins: He has a 111 QB rating at home and the Giants are not a great pass defense.
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota: He gets Wright back and the Raiders have been a bottom 10 pass defense all year.
- Green Bay Packers RB Eddie Lacy: He is back to being the bell cow and the Bears gave up almost 200 rushing yards last week.
- Cincinnati Bengals Rb Gio Bernard: This is more of him as a pass catcher but still should get 100 total yards.
- Denver Broncos Rb Ronnie Hillman: He looks to be the Rb1 and they should be going ball control against the Patriots.
- Oakland Raiders Wr Michael Crabtree: He continues to get more targets than Amari Cooper and should continue to put up Wr2 numbers.
- New York Jets Wr Eric Decker: A little known fact is he has been close to a WR1 this season, roll him out every week.
- San Diego Charger Wr Steve Johnson: A perfect Wr3 who is Philip Rivers #1 target.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Crockett Gillmore: I would expect the noodle armed Matt Schaub to use this big target at least 10 times.
Here are my FanDuel picks for the week where I will give some higher and lower salaries I like at each position. As you will see, I will be focusing on the defenses to pick on:
- Cleveland Browns QB Josh McCown $6,200
- Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins $6,700
- Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer $7,100
- Arizona Cardinals QB Carson Palmer $8,100
- Denver Broncos RB Ronnie Hillman $6,300
- Seattle Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls $6,300
- Baltimore Ravens RB Buck Allen $6,300
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB T.J Yeldon 6,500
- Arizona Cardinals RB Chris Johnson $6,800
- Tennessee Titans WR Kendall Wright $5,300
- San Diego Chargers WR Steve Johnson $5,500
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR Vincent Jackson $6,400
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree $6,500
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Robinson $7,900
- Tampa Buccaneers WR Mike Evans $8,100
- New York Giants WR Odell Beckham $9,100
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins $9,400
- Baltimore Ravens TE Crockett Gilmore $5,600
- Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker $6,100
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion