This is probably your last week of the regular season. If you are locked into the playoffs, I would recommend, getting your RB handcuffs just in case injuries occur in the playoffs. But if you need a win this week and have a empty starting spot here are a few guys to pick up;
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: A much better fantasy QB than real, has an awesome playoff schedule.
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: He has been close to a QB1 and in the next 2 week has bottom 10 defenses on his schedule.
- Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson: He has the job all to himself in a top 5 scoring offense.
- Washington Redskins RB Alfred Morris: They gave him 24 carries last week, not a bad shot to take.
- San Francisco 49ers RB Shaun Draughn: The 49ers offense is much better under Gabbert and he continues to get 20 touches a game.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: After last week he is a top 20 fantasy WR, and with Jimmy Graham out he should get more targets.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief: He resurfaced last week and seems to now made a connection to Matt Hasselbeck.
- San Francisco 49ers WR Anquan Boldin: Back to back solid weeks and a pretty good schedule.
- New England Patriots TE Scott Chandler: He gets the position all to himself this week.
- Atlanta Falcons TE Jacon Tamme: The #2 target for Matt Ryan.
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Julius Thomas: Just off his 1st 100 yards game and double digit targets.
- Chicago Bears: The 49ers have been better but not so much on the road.
- Tennessee Titans: Blake Bortles will throw interceptions