Welcome to the semi-finals of your playoffs, I will call out a few guys that may be out there and with good match up’s in the upcoming week and of course if your league let’s you make playoff moves. Let’s get to the list;
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith: The Ravens are playing out the string, he should have a solid backend QB1 kind of game.
- New Orleans Saints RB Tim Hightower: He got 28 touches last week, based on workload alone, worth a start this week.
- Seattle Seahawks RB DuJuan Harris: The next one up, he had some success back in Green Bay and is setup to carry the load the next week or 2.
- New England Patriots RB Branden Bolden: Only if you are desperate but with Blount out, worth a flier.
- New York Jets RB Bilal Powel: He has been a top 20 RB the past 5 weeks.
- New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman: If he was dropped, pick him up.
- Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz: They have a nice schedule down the stretch and is a worthy injury replacement.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: At home versus the struggling Broncos offense.
- Houston Texans: They did not look good this week but the Colts are easy pickens.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: While Gurley played well last week, the Rams still barely had over 300 total yards.