Welcome to the Week 4 of the 2016 NFL season!
Last week I went 8-4 with my Overachievers and 8-4 with the Underachievers. Not bad!
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco -QB 11: The Raiders defense is putrid, play against them every week.
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott -QB15: The 49ers are looking shaky and with his rushing yards should be a top ten QB this week.
- Denver Broncos QB Trevor Siemian -QB 21: The Buccaneers pass defense made the Rams look good and much more talent here.
- Chicago Bears RB Jordan Howard -RB 19: There is no competition for carries, he has been the bell cow in college and gets the Lions.
- Carolina Panthers RB Cameron Artis Payne -RB26: He produced last week on a limited amount of carries, I expect an uptick there and a touchdown.
- New York Giants RB Orleans Darkwa -RB 31: He is the lats man standing for now and should get at least 15 touches and a nice bye week fill in even with a tough match up.
- Carolina Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin -WR 17: He had no catches last week, I expect an over-reaction this week in a tasty match up versus the awful Falcons defense.
- Washington Redskins WR DeSean Jackson -WR 23: Here in his free agent year, he is putting up WR2 stats and now gets the Browns.
- Cleveland Browns WR Terrelle Pryor -WR 24: For at least one more week, he wil be the focal point of the offense plus getting some reps at QB.
- Chicago Bears TE Zach Miller -TE 12: He looked to have a nice connection with Brian Hoyer last week.
- Detroit Lions K Matt Prater -K 12: This should be a high scoring match up versus the Bears.
- Baltimore Ravens – D/ST 12: The Raiders offense is solid but the Ravens at home are always tough. This is a nice streamer.
- Arizona Cardinals QB Carson Palmer -QB 7: I think he may be done at 37.
- Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger -QB 8: Other than connecting with Antonio Brown, he does not look the same minus other weapons from last year.
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles -QB 9: Unless they fall behind by 28, he will fall short of top 10.
- San Francisco 49ers RB Carlos Hyde -RB 12: He has run up some stats in garbage time, I think the Cowboys go all out to stop him.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims -RB 18: I would not play any RB versus the Broncos.
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavious Murray -RB 21: He is getting less than 50% of the RB snaps and looks to be out of favor.
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins -WR 4: It is not about his talent but more about his QB.
- Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant -WR 11: It should be a blowout and they will get his fractured knee some rest.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amare Cooper -WR 15: He continues to drop one big pass a week and gets out targeted by Michael Crabtree.
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Julius Thomas -TE 7: I have little faith in the Jaguars pass offense.
- Carolina Panthers K Graham Gano -K 5: I think the Panthers score all touchdowns this week.
- Carolina Panthers -D 8: The Falcons offense is rolling and always play better at home.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.