Adam Gase gave this injury update and provided the following commentary after practice on Sunday. The following players all missed practice on Sunday.
- Josh Adams: hamstring
- Patrick Onwuasor: knee but there were no ligament tears. We’re kind of still in the evaluation stage as far as figuring out how long he’ll be out, if anything needs to be done. So, it’s kind of early for that, but the good news is, we got out of yesterday without any kind of damage with his ligaments being torn.
- Breshad Perriman: knee, there is a good chance for him to be back tomorrow.
- Denzel Mims: hamstring
- Vyncint Smith: core
- Conor McDermott: knee
- Pierre Desir: hamstring
- John Franklin-Myers: groin
- Matthias Farley: hamstring
- James Burgess: low back
- Jabari Zuniga: quad
- Chuma Edoga: calf, he did not finish practice, but he didn’t go inside, so that’s an encouraging sign.
Avery Williamson and Ryan Griffin were both able to participate in team periods and individual drills.
Adam Gase on Avery Williamson:
It was really good to see Avery out there moving around after, not having for a year, so it’ll be good to see him progress through this.