New Jets Rewards Program
The New York Jets sent over some information about the new Jets Rewards Program. I felt that it was worth sharing and the full recap is below. Some highlights worth mentioning are that season ticket holders can redeem points for Jets Rewards Cash or JetsShop.com Gift cards. Also, season ticket holders now get exclusive offers, content and opportunities from the NFL, Jets partners and other concerts, sporting events, and family shows throughout the tri-state area.
Here is the additional information:
Jets Rewards Fact Sheet
Relaunching Jets Rewards
- Jets Rewards, the exclusive loyalty program for Jets Season Ticket Holders, will return beginning this season.
- Jets Rewards gives our most loyal fans the best way to score big
- Score When Your Spend: STH’s earn points for every $1 spent with the team on qualifying purchases (tickets, parking, gear and concessions)
- Go for the Extra Points: STH’s also get points for attending home games, with bonuses for attending 7 games and more
- New for 2021: STH’s can redeem points for Jets Rewards Cash or JetsShop.com Gift cards
- Jets Rewards Cash can be used for food, beverage or merchandise on Jets gamedays at MetLife Stadium
- com is the official online store of the Jets, with the largest and latest variety of Jets gear through our partnership with Fanatics
- STH’s can also redeem for tickets, memorabilia, experiences and access you won’t find anywhere else
- Endzone Extras: As part of the program, STH’s also get exclusive offers, content and opportunities from the NFL, Jets partners and other events throughout the tri-state area
Jets Rewards Cash Enhancements
- Jets Rewards Cash is accessible via the QR Code through the Jets Rewards portal
- STH’s now have the ability to add their Jets Rewards Cash QR code to their mobile wallet
- STH’s must link a payment method to the Jets Rewards Cash QR code to qualify their purchases
History of Jets Rewards
- Launched in 2014, Jets Rewards was introduced to promote gameday and non-gameday engagement and value
- Original structure of the program encompassed three core areas: access control, stored value and Rewards
- Our program has been powered by our technology partnership with Fortress, a leading fan engagement and loyalty provider to more than 130 teams across the U.S. and Europe
- Cited many times as an NFL Best practice, Jets Rewards historically has one of the highest loyalty program engagement rates across the NFL.
- Through analyzing years of Rewards program data, we’re able to better understand our fans interests and behaviors. Leveraging historical data along with surveying our fans was the foundation for re-launching Jets Rewards and providing enhanced value to our Season Ticket Holders. The program was built to allow Season Ticket Holders to participate year-round.