The NY Jets have announced that WE Keelan Cole has been activated off of the reserve/COVID-19 list. Robert Saleh also gave these injury updates today.
- Michael Carter II is out.
- Tevin Coleman is out. They’re in the concussion protocol.
- Trevon Wesco is out with the ankle.
- Elijah Moore will be questionable, he’s day-to-day. We’ll give him a run today, give him a run tomorrow, we’ll just continue to see how he’s developing.
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif is going to be same thing, day-to-day, so we’re going to give him a run today and tomorrow, see where he’s at and then everyone else is good to go for the game.
- Brandon Echols has been putting together a good week of practice. We’ll have the discussion after practice today to see how he does, but he definitely has a chance to be up this week.
Cole (6-1, 194) missed last week’s game against the Eagles at MetLife Stadium. In his first year with the Green & White, he has 19 receptions, 299 yards and 0 TDs in 7 games. He’s taken 338 snaps (50%). Cole first signed with the Jaguars as an undrafted free agent out of Kentucky Wesleyan in 2017. He played in 64 games (23 starts) over the course of four seasons in Jacksonville, totaling 159 receptions, 2,242 yards and 12 TDs. He also returned punts and kicks, including a 91-yard punt return touchdown in 2020.