Are you going to the NFL draft in Vegas this year? If so, let us know, JetNation will be there. You can either email us or drop a note in this thread about Jets fans in Vegas.
NFL Onepass Launches For Fans To Register For NFL Draft Experience In Las Vegas
The 2022 NFL Draft presented by Bud Light will take place Thursday, April 28 – Saturday, April 30 at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip
LAS VEGAS [March 28, 2022] – The NFL Draft Experience, the NFL’s interactive football theme park, will be free and open to the public in Las Vegas at the heart of the Strip during all three days of the Draft (April 28-30). The NFL Draft Experience and Draft Theater will be located behind the High Roller and the LINQ, adjacent to Caesars Forum.
For free entry to Draft Experience, fans are required to register for NFL OnePass at NFL.com/OnePass. Fans can download the NFL OnePass app to play games at Draft Experience, receive digital content and enter for a chance to win exclusive prizes, including a grand prize trip for two to Super Bowl LVII in Arizona.
To celebrate the next generation of the NFL as they take the stage in Las Vegas, NFL Draft Experience will offer fans the opportunity to participate in immersive exhibits, sponsor activations, take photos with the Raiders’ Vince Lombardi Trophies and enjoy the youth-focused Play 60 Zone. Fans will also be able to shop exclusive merchandise at the NFL Shop presented by Visa, all while taking in the sites and experiences of the lively Las Vegas Strip.
Fans will also be able to view the Draft Theater where prospects will take the stage to celebrate being selected to their new team. General fan viewing will be on a first-come first-served basis and is standing room only. The Draft will also be broadcast on multiple screens throughout the event site.
Draft Experience will also feature the 40-yard dash, a vertical jump against NFL players on LED screens, and Super Bowl rings display. Activations include –
- Play 60 Zone
- Bud Light Draft Tavern
- Invisalign Photo Frames
- Super Bowl Rings
- Raiders Vince Lombardi Trophies from Super Bowls XI, XV, and XVIIIDraft Experience attendees will also have the chance to score free autographs from current NFL players and Legends at the Panini Autograph Stage. The player autograph schedule will be announced closer to the event through the OnePass app.
At the conclusion of each day of the Draft, the NFL will host FREE concerts in the Draft Theater as part of the NFL Draft Concert Series presented by Bud Light. Concert viewing is on a first-come first-served basis and standing room only. Headliners will be announced at a later date.
The NFL Draft Experience is free and NFL OnePass registration is required to enter. Draft Experience hours of operation –
- Thursday, April 28: 12 PM – 9 PM PT (post-concert)
- Friday, April 29: 12 PM – 9 PM PT (post-concert)
- Saturday, April 30: 8 AM – 6 PM PT (post-concert)For more information on NFL Draft Experience and for the full list of interactive games and attractions, fans should visit NFL.com/Draft and download the NFL OnePass app at NFL.com/OnePass.
The NFL Draft presented by Bud Light will be broadcast live on NFL Network, ABC, ESPN and ESPN Deportes beginning –
- Thursday, April 28 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT
- Friday, April 29 7 PM ET / 4 PM PT
- Saturday, April 30 Noon ET / 9 AM PT