Aaron Rodgers to play vs the Giants (Preseason Finale)
Aaron Rodgers will play for the NY Jets in the preseason finale vs the Giants. Mekhi Becton will be at Right Tackle, and the two starting guards, Alijah Vera-Tucker and Laken Tomlinson will also be starting. The question is at left tackle, as Duane Brown is just receiving clearance to return to the field. Aaron spoke to the media on Tuesday in a wide-ranging interview. It is worth checking out as they covered several topics, including:
- Playing in the preseason finale and what went into that decision with Robert Saleh
- The possibility of coaching after he is done playing (that isn’t happening)
- Tight end group as a whole
- Breece Hall being a professional
- The new playing surface at MetLife Stadium and playing on grass vs. playing on turf
- Not embarrassing players, creating accountability, and making sure everyone is preparing, taking notes, and avoiding repeating mistakes
Tell us what you think about this interview in our NY Jets forum.
Don’t miss this exclusive video interview with Aaron Rodgers as he prepares to take the field for the Jets against the Giants in the upcoming preseason finale. In this candid discussion, Aaron shares his thoughts on playing with Mekhi Becton at Right Tackle, the dynamics with the starting guards, and the new playing surface at MetLife Stadium.
Whether you’re a die-hard Jets fan or simply interested in the strategic and human aspects of the game, this video offers a unique glimpse into the mindset of one of the NFL’s top players.