By now most of you have completed your Fantasy Football drafts and are ready to get going.
Hopefully you guys drafted smart and you ended up with a couple of studs who will carry you team to a championship.
With the draft over there is a couple important things to remember before you get going:
1. Stay Active in Your Leagues: Nothing kills a FF league faster than an owner who abandoned his team week three because his draft sucked.
2. Check the Injury report: Nothing will sink you FF team faster than playing a guy who got hurt last week because you didn’t check the injury report.
3. Play Matchups: Simple–If you have a RB who is playing the worst ranked rushing D in the league…Start him.
4. Check the Depth Charts: Everybody thinks they know everything. So I’m never suprised to hear “what do you mean he’s the fifth string WR..did you see his catch at memphis?…He’s the man!!” It helps to know where guys are on the depth chart
5. Make a Commitment: Once a week you should have a day or evening set aside to gather your info for the week (injury report, matchup info and start or sit info) and some time to set your rosters accordingly.
6. Use the Waiver Wire: The WW can be a huge factor in winning your league. Guys get hurt every week and people are always dropping guys they shouldn’t. Being active can land you some big time talent for bottom of the barrel prices.
Stick to those six things and you will stay on top of things in your fantasy leagues and put yourself in the poisition to win your league.
and without any further adieu this weeks start or sit
Week 1 : Start or Sit