Weather Frightful? Tailgate Joe Delightful
You have probably heard by now but it is snowing. The thought of driving to the stadium isn’t a pleasant one. What am I doing? I am glad that you asked. I am taking the train and tailgating with this guy.
As an added bonuc TLC will be filming our friend Tailgate Joe for an upcoming episode.
Here is Joe’s menu, stop by his tailgate is excellent.
- Joe’s own home made maple breakfast sausage biscuits to start off the morning right
- Carne Asada Soft tacos, made with USDA PRIME skirt steaks. FYI, prime is the best grade there is, not found in supermarkets and only served at the finest steak houses and restaurants. We go to a special restaurant supplier to get this stuff!
- Taco bar, beef hard and soft tacos with all the accoutrements
- Italian Sausage, this sausage is from Esposito’s pork store in NYC, it is stuffed with provolone cheese and is the greatest sausage you will ever ever eat, Esposito’s is the best pork store in the city!
- Hot Dog Bar, Sabrett hot dogs are the best hot dogs there are, how do you improve on that? Easy, add kraut, red onions, Joe’s own hot dog chili topping, or the Mexican Dog (bacon, shredded cheese, sour cream)
- Tailgatejoe guacamole, we make it ourselves, goes great on EVERYTHING we are serving today (except the maple breakfast sausage or italian sausage, ugh)
- Cheeseburgers with our mac attack sauce
- Fried mac and cheese with raspberry dipping sauce
- Steak cut onion rings
Was Boomer Right to Blast Becton? Former Jets QB Sounds off Against Jets Tackle.