Fantasy Football: Start \ Sit (Week 15)
Hello Jet Nation, here is our 2nd to last installment of the Start/Sit where I think the player will either outperform their average weekly rank or underperform to assist with your playoff decisions. We went 6-7 in the Start category and 10-5 in the sit category; let’s hope we can do better;
Let’s get started;
- Jason Campbell-Avg-16-With Denver crumbling, he has been solid the past few weeks, not a bad play this week.
- Jon Kitna-Avg-11-He has been solid and gets to play one of the worst pass defenses in the league.
- Mike Goodson-Avg-33-Playing at home against Cards, a nice play this week.
- Thomas Jones-Avg-26-With Cassel hurting, lots of running in Stl.
- Pierre Thomas-Avg-37-Ivory is not playing and should get a bunch of opportunities.
- Austin Collie-Avg-47-He is playing; get him in your lineup.
- Lance Moore-Avg-36-Balt is shaky against the pass and Moore is top 5 in red zone targets.
- Mike Williams (Sea)-Avg-35-He is back and Atlanta gives us a ton of points to Wr’s
- Vincent Jackson-Avg-31-Floys is hurting and Gates is out, they have to throw to someone.
- Kenny Britt-Avg-23-He gets the worst pass defense in the NFL
- Joe Flacco-Avg-8-He is playing the best defense against fantasy Qb’s, look somewhere else.
- Big Ben-Avg-12-With the way the Oline is playing, I would not trust my fantasy playoffs with him.
- David Garrard-Avg-13-Indy is very solid against the pass; I see a lot of handing off to MJD.
- Kyle Orton-Avg-19-The ride is over.
- LeSean McCoy-Avg-9-If you have a better option I can see the Giants D holding him in check.
- Felix Jones-Avg-25-Barber may be back, a 3 way share is not healthy for your team.
- LT-Avg-27-Not startable in Pitt.
- Ronnie Brown-Avg-28-The Bills have a shaky run defense but Brown is living on reputation.
- Terrell Owens-Avg-12-He is on a downward turn and Palmer is so bad he is not helping.
- Larry Fitzgerals-Avg-13-2 words John Skelton
- Malcolm Floyd-Avg-15-He is banged up and may not play, even if he does not 100%.
- Sidney Rice-Avg-21-Another 2 words Joe Webb
- Derrick Mason-Avg-28-Playing the best defense against Wr’s.
- Mike Sims Walker-Avg-33-I would not trust my season with him against Indy
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff