NFL Power Rankings
- Green Bay Packers – (1) – The undefeated dream is dead, but the NFC Championship will still run through Green Bay.
- New Orleans Saints – (2) The Saints win streak is now six. They will be formidable in the post season.
- New England Patriots (5) – The Pats stopped the Broncos streak and have home-field advantage in reach.
- San Francisco 49ers – (9) The Niners dominated the Steelers in primetime. They are looking to score a first-round bye.
- Baltimore Ravens – (4) The Ravens showed little in San Diego, but got help from the 49ers to stay on top of Steelers in the division.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – (3) The Steelers posed no threat to the Niners defense on Monday night. It was a lost chance to take control of the division.
- Atlanta Falcons (10) – the Falcons appear to be a lock for the postseason, and they can make a big statement with a win in New Orleans on Sunday.
- Houston Texans – (6) The Texans are fighting, but they have no chance in the postseason without better play at quarterback.
- LSU – (NR) Nobody in the NFL seems to be able to play well enough to deserve a top- ten ranking. Geaux Tigers!
- Alabama – (NR) Roll tide!
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff