Jetnation Week Five Top Ten
- Green Bay Packers (1) – The Packers look unbeatable.
- New Orleans Saints – (2) One down, two to go for Saints who are in the middle of a three-game road trip.
- Detroit Lions – (3) The Lions would be scary if they played well in the first half.
- Baltimore Ravens (5) – The Ravens generate more quarterback pressure than any other team in the league.
- New England Patriots (8) – Would like to see this one again only with Jason Campbell throwing that ball to his own team in the end zone.
- Houston Texans – (10) The Texans need to close better. They got this one, but it was much closer than it should have been.
- Washington Redskins – (NR) There’s nothing flashy about the ‘Skins, but they run well and play defense, which has always added up to winning football.
- San Francisco 49ers – (NR) Impressive comeback win on the road for the Niners, who already have a two-game lead in the division.
- Buffalo Bills (6) – It was a letdown game for the Bills, who will need to play well this week with a desperate Eagles team coming to town.
- Tennessee Titans (NR) – Chris Johnson showed up Sunday for the team that has allowed the fewest points in the league through four games.