Jetnation Week Five Top Ten
- Green Bay Packers (1) – The Packers look unbeatable.
- New Orleans Saints – (2) One down, two to go for Saints who are in the middle of a three-game road trip.
- Detroit Lions – (3) The Lions would be scary if they played well in the first half.
- Baltimore Ravens (5) – The Ravens generate more quarterback pressure than any other team in the league.
- New England Patriots (8) – Would like to see this one again only with Jason Campbell throwing that ball to his own team in the end zone.
- Houston Texans – (10) The Texans need to close better. They got this one, but it was much closer than it should have been.
- Washington Redskins – (NR) There’s nothing flashy about the ‘Skins, but they run well and play defense, which has always added up to winning football.
- San Francisco 49ers – (NR) Impressive comeback win on the road for the Niners, who already have a two-game lead in the division.
- Buffalo Bills (6) – It was a letdown game for the Bills, who will need to play well this week with a desperate Eagles team coming to town.
- Tennessee Titans (NR) – Chris Johnson showed up Sunday for the team that has allowed the fewest points in the league through four games.
This Article Was Written By Nick Ferraro
Posted on October 4, 2011