Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports
Fantasy Football Start \ Sit (Win $300)
Last week was pretty rough with a 6-9 in the Underachievers and 4-5 in the Overachievers. Before we get to the rankings, remember you can win $300 in a one week fantasy football league this weekend. It is free to sign up. Now, let’s get to the rankings;
- Andy Dalton (22)-He has been solid and plays an awful Jaguar secondary
- Mark Sanchez (12)-He gets to the Pats and with Holmes calling him out, I think he steps up on the road.
- Eli Manning (10)-He is playing like a top QB1, Seattle is awful on the road, and this will get ugly.
- Brandon Jacobs-(28)-I expect at least 1 TD.
- Isaac Redman (24)-He will get all the snaps for Pitt and we should see a Ryan Matthews like game.
- Jacoby Jones (27)-He should step in nicely for Andre Johnson with a solid game.
- Aaron Hernandez (23)-He has practiced fully, get him back in your lineup.
- Jared Cook (14)-He may be the #1 target with Britt out.
- Matt Stafford (2)-The big deficits have helped his stats, I say the Bears pass defense slows down the Lions train.
- Michael Turner (10)-The way to beat GB is through the air.
- Frank Gore (12)-He had a nice 2nd half against the awful Eagle run defense, back to the grind.
- Darren Sproles (15)-Yes he is involved but his scoring still has to be lucky.
- Joseph Addai (18)-He has not shown to be a starting fantasy back.
- Shonn Greene (23)-He has been awful, and the Pats are awful against the pass not withstanding what Rexy said he will do with the run this week.
- Ben Tate (35)-Foster is now getting all the touches.
- Knowshown Moreno (40)-He should be cut by fantasy owners; Lance Ball is getting more touches.
- Wes Welker (2)-Yes you have to start him but Revis brings him back to earth and mortality.
- Vincent Jackson (4)-He has barely practiced all week, a very shaky start.
- Vernon Davis (4)- He has barely made a dent this year, don’t expect that to change against the tough Bucs.
Make sure you check your byes as the 1st group of 6 teams are off this week. That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and feel free to follow me on Twitter-dvond for any fantasy questions. And visit our fantasy football forum for updates.
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff