JetNation Week Seven Top Ten
- Green Bay Packers (1) – The Packers had little trouble with the Rams.
- Baltimore Ravens (4) – The Ravens will likely be 6-1 when they go to Pittsburgh, who will be looking for some payback after the week one drubbing.
- New England Patriots (5) – The Cowboys left Brady too much time to work with on Sunday. It would have been more of a surprise if the Pats didn’t drive for the win.
- New Orleans Saints – (2) The Saints were a bit road weary on Sunday playing their third straight away from home.
- San Francisco 49ers – (7) The Niners play defense and run the ball well, and, after Sunday’s win in Detroit, they believe in themselves.
- Detroit Lions – (3) The Lions can benefit from being taken down a notch if they deal with their first loss properly.
- San Diego Chargers (9) – With wins against the Vikings, Chiefs, Dolphins, and Broncos, Sunday’s game at the Jets will tell us much more about the Chargers than we know to this point.
- Oakland Raiders (10) – If the Raiders can get Carson Palmer, the AFC West will be a much more interesting race.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – (6) The Steelers are still not playing classic Steeler style football, but they got a win Sunday with a lot of talented players injured.
- Buffalo Bills (8) – The Bills need to spend the bye week figuring out how to get a few more stops per game from their defense.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion