NFL Top Ten
- Green Bay Packers – (1) – Detroit barely challenged Green Bay.
- New Orleans Saints – (3) The Saints carved up the Giants with ease.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – (4) The Steelers were not impressive but got a road win to keep pace with Baltimore.
- New England Patriots (6) – The Pats effectively ended the season for the “dream team”.
- Baltimore Ravens – (7) The Ravens were impressive in beating a very solid 49ers team. Their schedule gives them the edge in the division race.
- San Francisco 49ers – (2) There’s no shame in losing in Baltimore, but we’d like to see more explosive capability from the offense.
- Dallas Cowboys – (9) The Cowboys escaped against Miami and are in the driver’s seat in the NFC East.
- Houston Texans – (5) The Texans won against a bad team, but we have to drop them over the concerns at QB.
- Atlanta Falcons – (10) The Falcons got a win against a surprisingly feisty Vikings team, but the Saints are clearly separating themselves from the dirty birds.
- Denver Broncos – (NR) While the attention is focused on Tebow, the defense is vastly improved since last year and has led the way to four straight wins.