NFL Power Ranking (Top 10)
By Nick Ferraro
- Green Bay Packers – (1) – The remaining schedule for Pack has to have the ’72 Dolphins worried.
- New Orleans Saints – (2) The Saints somehow lost to the Rams in October, but they haven’t lost since.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – (3) The Steelers put the Bengals squarely on the wildcard-only path.
- New England Patriots (4) – The Pats may find themselves with home field advantage despite their issues on defense.
- Baltimore Ravens – (5) The Ravens played smash mouth football with the overmatched Browns.
- San Francisco 49ers – (6) The Niners haven’t given up 20 point since week four.
- Houston Texans – (8) The Texans found a way to win with an unknown at QB.
- Denver Broncos – (10) Tebow made several big plays through the air in Minnesota.
- Dallas Cowboys – (7) The Cowboys find a way to play up or down to their competition each week.
- New York Jets – (NR) Is Gang Green waking up at the exactly the right time? Considering their remaining schedule, they will likely be favored in each and should win out.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion