Final Regular Season NFL Top 10
- Green Bay Packers – (1) – Aaron Rodgers didn’t play, and they still beat the Lions. They are the favorites to win the Super Bowl at 9-5.
- New Orleans Saints – (2) Sunday’s destruction of the Panthers made it eight straight wins for the Saints. The Saints are a good value at 9-2 to win the Super Bowl.
- New England Patriots (3) – The Pats have only played the second halves of their last two games, and still won both and home field advantage. They will need a full four quarters in the playoffs. The Pats are 4-1 to win the Super Bowl.
- Baltimore Ravens – (5) The Ravens are running the ball the way they need to in order to win in the playoffs. The Ravens are a good value at 7-1.
- San Francisco 49ers – (4) The Niners locked up the number two seed, which will be huge for them in a likely matchup with New Orleans. The Niners are 11-1.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – (6) The Steelers are banged up, but draw the overmatched Broncos in round one. The Steel Men are 11-1.
- New York Giants – (7) The Giants dominated the Cowboys who always seem to fold in the big games. Big Blue is dangerous at 18-1.
- Atlanta Falcons (10) – The Falcons need to find their power running game to advance. They are a longshot at 35-1.
- Philadelphia Eagles (NR) – It’s a shame the Eagles couldn’t figure things out a little sooner. They would make things interesting in the playoffs.
- Houston Texans (NR) The Texans are showing a lot of character, but the injuries will mean a short run in the playoffs. Houston is 40-1.
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff