Fantasy Football Featured Editorials
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
We are now 7 weeks in and this week and this is the bonanza you have been waiting for all year. There are 4 teams off this week so you may only need a one week fill in but there may be some long term guys on this list. Last week we had a few good ones in Hardesty, Gibson, and Gordon.
Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Rashard Jennings- MJD may be out for an extended period of time and this guy has Rb1 talent, can catch the ball and will be the full time back. Break your free agent bank.
- Titus Young- Nate Burleson is out for the year and those 8 targets will have to go to another starter, this is his chance to break out in a big way.
- La’Rod Stephens-Howling-He did a nice job last week with the full time touches but does play their 49ers this week so temper you expectations.
- Jeremy Kerley- He has been a top 10 fantasy receiver the past 3 weeks and looks to be the #1 option in the Jets offense.
- Josh Freeman- He is a nice guy to play in a bye week or stash as an injury security for your starting QB. He is having a very nice comeback year.
- Jonathon Dywer- He literally took the ball and ran with it last Sunday night but Mendenhall should be coming back but he did prove he can do the job.
- Davone Bess- He was on the bye week but should have an easy time with the Jets as a bye week fill in.
- Ryan Broyles- He was a 1st round pick before tearing his ACL last year but now moves into the WR3 spot for the passing Lions.
- Evan Royster-he is barely playing but would be a great stash guy in case Alfred Morris goes down.
- Danny Amendola- If you have an empty spot, pick him up for the end of the season or playoffs.
- Beanie Wells- He is coming back in week 12, better to be early than late for a starting running back.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter –dvond
Good Luck this week!
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion