Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports Home Slider
Fantasy Football Week 3 Free Agent Frenzy
We are now in week 3 and if your team was part of the carnage last week, at least there are a ton of options out there. If this is a view for the upcoming year, the only way to win your league is staying active every single week. Some guys I listed last week that if still available should be grabbes; Steve Smith, Chris Ivory, Larry Donnell, Ahmad Bradshaw and Brian Quick. Here are my week 3 pickups in order of preference;
- Knile Davis – Charles has a high ankle sprain which takes time, Reid has said he will use Davis the same, he is a top 10 Rb in the weeks he plays.
- Donald Brown – With Mathews out for at least 4 weeks he should get at least half the work and proved to be very capable with the Colts in a similar role.
- Khriry Robinson – This is a job share but Ingram was getting all the goal line carries and Robinson has proved capable in the previous year.
- Matt Asiata – He is a plodder but with all the uncertainty with Peterson, he is a must grab if you ave not done so last week.
- Darren McFadden – He looked pretty awful but is all the Raiders have and plays 3rd down, if you got crushed not a bad flex option.
- James Stewart – He also did not look great but had 15 carries and a TD, have to grab a Rb1 if available.
- Isiah Crowell – This may be a grab and stash but they seemed to like him and if you have room, good guy to speculate on.
- Greg Jennings – He had a tough week but if the Vikings make a QB change his value could come back.
- James Jones – He has been a top 10 WR which will not hold up but the Raiders will be trailing and garbage points count the same as normal ones.
- Niles Paul – He hit the ground running last week and as long as Reed is out he is a TE1.
- Kirk Cousins – This looks like the perfect offense for his skill set and with their weapons, a great QB 2 as long as RG3 is out.
- Miles Austin _ He is purely a bye week pick up but those are starting next week.
- Jeremy Kerley – He becomes the Jets WR1 with the Decker injury
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff