Welcome to our 5th installment of the best guys out there is 50% or more in some leagues. This week is not a huge impact kind of one but has some interesting names to grab and stash in hopes of bigger roles or upcoming bye weeks. Here are some names from last week that if still out there are relevant; Donnell, Forsett, Adams, Hopkins, Kelce, Taliaferro, Bortles, A Robinson, Randle.
Let’s get to this weeks list in order;
- Jerick McKinnon – He finally got some touches that was due to the high scoring and amount of plays that the Vikings got last week. He is dynamic but will be at best in a job share with Asiata will continue to get at least 15 plus touches a game. Temper expectations.
- Eli Manning – He has a great schedule the next 4 weeks and if you are stuck wiht Tom Brady, make that change this week.
- Marvin Jones – He is back from injury and wiht more snaps than last year should be a quality WR3 in a few weeks.
- James Jones – He continues to produce at a WR3 level but they also have some major QB issues in Oakland.
- Andre Holmes – He played well last year and injuroes have him back on track, a future bye week fill in.
- Darrin Reaves – He is the new RB1 in Carolina, he is a UDFA from UAB but if you can get a starting RB, take a chance.
- Jarious Wright – He seemed to be a favorite of Bridgewater last week and maybe have a connection from practice.
- Kadeem Carey – He is the clear handcuff to Forte, if you have him get this guys now in case of injury.
- Owen Daniels – He takes the place of Pitta and while not going to change a season, he will put points in the boxscore every week.
- Eddie Royal – I have to put him in here due to leading the Chargers in targets but I have doubts, if you have a dead spot, why not?
- Joe Flacco – If you only have 1 QB and have a bye week coming up, he has a nice schedule the next few weeks.
- Browns Defense – If you like to stream, they get Whitehurst this week.