Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports Featured Editorials
Fantasy Football Week 14 Playoffs Start ‘Em or Sit ‘Em
Welcome to the playoffs where we review who to start or sit based on ESPN rankings. If you are reading this that means congratulations are in order and you are in the playoffs. We had a nice week in the Start ‘Em going 8-2 and pretty good in Sit ‘Em going 7-3. Please feel free to direct any questions to me either below or on Twitter. Let’s get to this week’s list:
- Ryan Tannehill – Playing at home against the Ravens who have a banged up secondary.
- Philip Rivers- He is at home and should have the throw to stay in the game.
- Isaiah Crowell- He is questionable but I think he plays and to stay in the game the Browns will run a ton against a bad Colts run defense.
- Frank Gore- Usually off a loss the 49ers get back to basics and I can see a nice game for him in Oakland.
- Jonathon Stewart- He looked great last week, has a great match up and should have the majority of carries to himself.
- Mike Wallace- I am all in against the Ravens pass defense.
- Kelvin Benjamin- The Saints defense should be a cure for his recent struggles.
- Kenny Stills- He has had 19 targets the past 2 weeks and Carolina is a perfect matchup.
- Delanie Walker- He struggled last week but with Zach back and the Giants defense, he should come up big.
- Jordan Reed- He seems to be a favorite of McCoy and the Rams are a tad leaky versus the pass.
- Tony Romo- He has a tasty matchup but Thursday does not seem to agree with him, I would look in another direction.
- Matthew Stafford- Tampa Bay has held their last 4 QB’s way under their average, and other than last week, he has been very average all year.
- Ryan Mathews- He got lucky with the touchdown last week and as said above I think they have to throw to win this week.
- Lamar Miller- The Ravens are stout versus the run and Miller is very TD dependent.
- Daniel Herron- Sure he looked great last week but on only 8 carries plus the corpse of Richardson who seems to have naked pictures of everyone in the Colts organization.
- Jeremy Maclin- Its tough to bench him but the SeaHawks have shut down all Wr1’s the past few weeks.
- DeSean Jackson- He is banged up and if healthy would have success but even if he plays, he will be restricted.
- Torrey Smith- He is on a nice run but has a bum knee, plus Grimes coming his way.
- Antonio Gates- He is the 3rd highest scoring tight end this year but I think New England takes him out of the game.
- Larry Donnell- He makes way too many mistakes and the fumbles will kill you.
Here are a few fantasy streaming defenses that may be available- Vikings, Rams, and Chiefs. I wish everyone luck this week and let me know if you have any questions.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion