Daily Fantasy Football Divisional Round Style!
We are back for another round of Fan Duel for the divisional round. Last week we hit on some of our cheaper picks so I hoped you took advantage. Here are the best options for this week, pick and choose wisely;
- Joe Flacco $7,800- He is the best cheapest options and I think the Pats are a tad better against the run.
- Russell Wilson $8,600 – The Panthers have been good against the pass but look at who that was against plus his game is not all passing.
- Tom Brady $9,100- He is my top option for expensive Qb;s this week, the Ravens are just so awful against the pass with all their secondary injuries.
- LeGarrette Blount $5,700- He will be the RB1 this week, there is a reason he was brought back.
- Dan Herron $6,100- He may end up on a ton of lineups and does have fumbling issues but is too much of a bargain to pass up.
- Eddie Lacy $8,400- Rodgers is a tad injured and the Cowboys struggled against lesser Rb’s last week, I see a huge workload.
- DeMarco Murray $8,900- The Packers have a bad run defense and even if they fall behind, Murray never gets taken out.
- Wes Welker $5,200- Manning cannot throw deep so I can see a nice 6-62 line for Welker this week.
- Doug Baldwin $5,900- Its a great price for a WR1 and he usually makes a big play or 2 every game.
- Julian Edelman $7,300- He should be the WR1 in a week where I see a ton of passes.
- Dez Bryant $9,000- I like him the best of all the high priced Wr’s this week in what is expected to be a shootout.
- Julius Thomas $5,500- He is not right but with a week off, just his TD potential makes this too much of a bargain.
- Rob Gronkowski $7,900- If you go a tad cheaper at WR, this is more than worth the price this week.
- Connor Barth $4,700- He is my kicker for the week based on the struggles of the Denver offense and his usage rate the previous games.
- Seahawks $5,200- At home against a very shaky QB? I see no other real option this week.