Welcome to week 6 and the Charcandrick West lottery. He is a must own in a very short passing offense. I listed the following guys who if still available are a top 10 pickup; Philip Rivers, Charles Sims, Duke Johnson, Allen Hurnsand here the week before; Antonio Gates and Willie Snead. Now, let’s get to this week’s list:
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: He has been a top 8 starter and has emerging weapons on offense.
- Cleveland Browns QB Josh McCown: Here is another top 8 starter the lats few weeks, if you have a bye week, his schedule lines up nicely.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Charcandrick West: He has amazing speed, should get 15 touches but do not expect a ton of touchdowns. He is not a team saver.
- Dallas Cowboys RB Daren McFadden: He is clearly the 3rd down back and will get 12 touches a game.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Knile Davis: I think he is the goal line back and gets at least 10 carries, still a must pick up.
- Oakland Raiders RB Marcel Reese: This is my deep league pick especially with the benching of Latavious Murray the past 2 weeks.
- Chicago Bears WR Marquess Wilson: He finally broke out last week and if the Bears still struggle with injuries is a nice WR3.
- New England Patriots WR Branden LaFell: He should get activated next week and the Patriots are rolling.
- Washington Redskins WR Jamison Crowder: He has become an every week PPR starter.
- Philadelphia Eagles WR Josh Huff: A deep league add as the Eagles show a little life on offense.
- Cleveland Browns TE Gary Barnidge: He is racking up the targets and the favorite target of Josh McCown,
- New York GIants TE Larry Donnell: He has bad hands but Eli Manning loves him in the red zone..
- Minnesota Vikings: They are off a bye and get the Jamaal Charles less Chiefs
- New York Giants: They are at home and playing the worst fantasy offense in the 49ers.